Friday, January 18, 2019

Birthday Cards for Donation

Hello!  I am posting a bunch of cards today that I made last week for donating to a couple groups.  I am in a group of gals that stamp together almost weekly and we make cards for two groups, Angels Attic which is an upscale resale store of which the profits go to various worthy charities.  The other is Wonderful Wednesdays with Women, a group I am in at my church that is an all age women's weekly meeting.  Both of these groups send out birthday cards to all the members and volunteers and rather than they buy cards we provide them!  It's fun and I love these ladies that I stamp with, we have a lot of fun.  We do make bulk cards together in an assembly line type production but I don't have those card pictures to post right now.  So these I made on my own at home while I was trying to get over this bronchitis and sinus infection mess. 

I have several more cards I am posting tomorrow that are a different variety.  Thanks for looking!  Once again my disclaimer is I am often CASEing cards from Pinterest etc.  Some of these are my own this time though.  











No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!