Saturday, January 19, 2019

Card Variety

Back again, here are more cards.  I have been home a lot because I've been sick and actually had time to make cards.  So for two weeks now I have been having fun in my craft room!  I have bought a couple stamp sets with Sloths because my hubby and I love them.  I am getting better at coloring them but really there isn't too much you can do, just shades of brown really. They make cute cards though.  The first one is from My Favorite Things and the other sloth is by Art Impressions. The owls are MFT also.  The branch flowers and bird are from Penny Black.  I think that covers it! Oh the owl one is a sketch challenge I just found a couple of weeks ago called freshly made sketches and they come out every Wednesday like MFT's sketch.  So now I have two sketches a week for fun card making!  These are good because then I make original cards.













No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!