Sunday, January 20, 2019

Valentine's Card

I made this card for my hubby for Valentine's Day.  It is a CASE from Pinterest and the stamps are from Art Impressions.  I watched a youtube video of a gal who uses Prismacolor pencils for her work, which I might add is absolutely amazing work.  Anyway she gave some hints on coloring with them and I have been trying it out. So far this is my best outcome.  I'm working on shading and blending. I never got the hang of Copics.  I do pretty well with watercolors and go to them a lot, or I use markers with a water brush or distress ink with a water brush.  I like these pencils due to not having to use water.  I learned I was just not coloring enough layers or using a heavy enough stroke, when you layer you can blend.  Ha!  Same as Copics but to me much easier.  Anyway thats just me, I"m not really that talented (I've been making cards for 16 years and wish I was better at coloring!) but I work at it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!