Saturday, January 18, 2020

Altenew Die cut layers flower card

So this is the other kit I received for 45% off special. This set has a myriad of similar looking dies that was so hard to figure out! Gaaa which one goes with which flower?! It took a while but I figured it out and got to die cutting. I do love these flowers but didn't want to go through that again so I cut magnet sheets and placed the dies together in a row for each flower (there are 4 dies per flower). There are 6 different flowers and several leaves but I organized it so not going through that again! They just put them on the sheet to fit in the envelope, not together for the flower. I am pleased with the outcome. The thanks die is Stamps of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!