Saturday, January 18, 2020

Birdie Cards and well a cat...

The first card is just random I wanted to use these cute little bird stamps kind of card. The second card is using part of The Stamps of Life Januarys die hard kit. I have been getting those kits since last March, almost a year now! Stephanie herself talked me into it and signed me up. She is a doll! I have only received two I didn't like and promptly sold them, plus one I gave as a birthday gift to someone I knew would love the set. So I am pleased overall with being in the Club. This one, oh yes birds and birdhouses! LOVE it of course! I saw another card from a stamp company that had a stamp of the birdhouse and cat all in one. Their cat was adorable but I had to find a cat in my collection that would work with this birdhouse. This cat is an old stamp, if you really want to know who it is by let me know and I will look it up and post it. I put it away. So this is fun to me even if I did have to fussy but the cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!