Monday, January 20, 2020

Valentines Day Card

This card is for my hubby. We love Slothes, they are so cute - well some are and some stamp companies have come up with the cutest stamps. This one is from Art Impressions. The heart dies are from The Stamps of Life. I used a card sketch posted online for a challenge. I am really pleased with this. I sent it in to be hopefully shown on a very influencial excellent card maker/artist's youtube show! Kristina Werner if you know her, she is having a mail call again. Have been making cards as much as possible lately and haven't been keeping up with posting so Ive posted a whole bunch at once. Probably not the way to go for my followers but hopefully you're enjoying this bunch of cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!