Monday, April 20, 2020

Floral Card with Ornate Garden

The stamps, dies and paper are from the Ornate Garden Suite. I Cased a card and changed the color of the cardstock for the mat. I used a sentiment from a different set - the ornate set comes with a great thank you set but I didn’t want a thank you card. I did some masking with the daisies! Kristina Werner is always talking about the Gina K masking paper and I bought it a while back but this is the first time using it. It is wonderful! No edge problem, usually when I mask the edge of what I am masking leaves a gap. This paper is super thin and nice removeable adhesive. So glad I used it, will now be little less reluctant to do the masking technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!