Saturday, April 18, 2020

Poppy Cards in Blue

Here are the other cards I mentioned in my previous post. Totally different, right? These use the blue background poppy papers. I love these just as much as the others! I used dies and embossing folder from the Ornate Garden Suite as well as various companies sentiments and dies. The flower dies and stamps are the Poppy Sets from Stampin' Up! I should have bought the whole suite to begin with, I ended up piece by piece buying it. Glad I bought the Ornate Garden one in one swoop! Expensive but it is amazing to have everything coordinate and match so well, makes card making a lot easier. Which do you like better, the white(ish) background flower paper yesterday or the blue background flower paper today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!