Monday, April 28, 2008
I made something finally!
These are for a swap I am in called "Grunge Tags". The idea is to use one of Tim Holtz techniques using his grunge type products. I used crackle paint, walnut ink stain, his acrylic paint daubers and some of my seashell stamps. I didn't have a way to do much more than this. So I made the best of it, I did the resist technique with the paint and the walnut ink, I did the crackle technique and a few other one's I read on his blog. Not the usual detail I would like but it was due Saturday and I simply didn't have the time to put into it then. They are kind of cool though :) So here ya go! Oh, we had 4 showings Saturday on the house and an offer! Wooo Hooo! Plus the open house had 11 couple come through in two hours. So we are happy! Praise God!