Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Tree

With Flash from the Foyer


Without Flash in foyer to see the lights


Viewed from the library


Look how pretty this poinsettia is against the green and white of the Sunroom


One of the first things many people say when they come in the house is, "Oh wouldn't that be a perfect spot for a Christmas tree". I agree :) This tree is a 9 foot tree, I guess I need a 12 foot one but geez, don't want to climb a huge ladder to decorate that LOL! This is the first year in our new home so I used what I had. I think next year I will work on some ribbon and garland and such but I am not exactly sure what else to do. I know it can look a lot better!

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect place for the tree!! I love your house!! And a beautiful tree!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!