Sunday, March 29, 2009

Easter Card


I wanted to use my new stamps by Verve and make an Easter card. I love the Swiss dot Cuttlebug embossing folder on white card stock. It just looks good together. Then I needed a color that would work with the cross and I didn't want to make a black or brown card so olive/kiwi worked well. I used the Nestabilities dies for the ovals and the Stampin' Up dies for the flowers. The branches are the NS punch. The ribbon is SU also and the little pearls are just from Archiver's or somewhere like that. I think I will make a few more similar to send out this year :)


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I really like how the green pops against the white; I'm using more and more white BGs, too. Wonderful image and great texture!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!