Friday, December 11, 2009

My *Own* Creations






Here are two creations that just came together easily for me. I just received my Spellbinders nesting snowflakes and could not wait to use them! I liked the contrast of light and dark for the different layers so the navy and white just looked so good together. Plus I finally got to use that fancy tag that is usually too big for my cards to fit! I also found and let me tell you this was one of those things that made me EXTREMELY happy (Spellbinders you need to tell us this stuff!) that the smallest of the long rectangle Nesties fits perfectly inside of the fancy tag! Yippee! I hate to hand cut stuff to fit, I like things exactly precise so it looks professional. So that's the first card, the second is a gift card holder. Just wanted to use that cute snowman paper from Cosmo Cricket. The card stock is creamy caramel and sage shadow. I tried to distress it a little to help it blend in with the odd colored pink, is is actually more guava then pink but groovy guava was too bright for it. Or maybe not if I had sponged it down some - however I like this combo :) As an after thought I put on the snowflakes, it looks so much cheerier with them and the Stickles glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!