Friday, February 11, 2011

I WON!



I made this card for a sketch challenge, pretty neat sketch I thought. I had a lot of fun making this, distressing the edges, coloring in these cute little mice and coming up with a new tag idea. I put glossy accents on the hearts which gives it a little more shine. I have had these heart buttons for a while and finally got to use one :) So, guess what? I WON, I WON, I WON! The Penny Black blog challenge last week. I get to choose three free stamps! How cool is that? I haven't won anything in a long time so I am super excited and honored. This stamp is called "Snuggle" it is so cute it is edible LOL! I will be back tomorrow with more :)

6 comments:

  1. WooHoo! That card is so cute, you deserved to win! Enjoy the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so Awesome Lori!!! You make the best cards. Love them!! CONGRATS!!! I just knew you could do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that we are proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lori! Such a cute card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for your win. Such a cute Valentine card. Edna

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!